Proudly Featuring Stanley Access Technologies
The Access Pro is a high quality door opener manufactured by Stanley a company that has been around for many years and has a great reputation for high quality products in the building industry, it’s a name we all know and can trust.
The Access Pro door automator promotes inclusion by giving people a greater level of self-sufficiency. It enhances an active lifestyle by making exit/entry effortless, no more fumbling with doors, keys or waiting for assistance, the Access pro is your personal doorman.
With a simple push of a button you can activate the Access pro from up to 30 feet away from the door, the light weight remote keyfob attaches to a walker, wheelchair, scooter or cane using a velcro strap. The Access Pro promoted independence by automating doors to open, close, lock and unlock doors on command.
The automator slowly moves the door with less than 4kg of force, and stops if there is an obstruction. The Access Pro enables you to safely pass through the doorway without having to pull and manoeuvre the heavy door.
Leading provider of Automatic Entrance systems
The Dura-Glide 2000 and 3000 door systems utilize the same major components with the primary difference being the configuration for emergency egress. With the 2000 series emergency egress configuration, only the active (sliding door) panels will breakout.Dura-Glide doors combine state-of-the-art microprocessor technology with advanced engineering to provide the safest, most dependable and highest performance door-systems in the industry. The Dura-Glide 2000 and 3000 Series are the industry standard for smooth, reliable operation in every application from high-traffic retail locations to upscale professional and institutional settings. Dura-Glide 2000 and 3000 are certified for both Class 1 and 10 Clean Room applications.
Dura-Glide® 2000 & 3000 Series Doors:
- Continually monitor door position with microprocessor controller.
- Provide smooth, trouble-free operation with long-lasting cast urethane load-bearing wheels.
- Lock each door in its track with adjustable anti-riser wheels.
- Prevent slippage and uneven closing with toothed drive belt.
- Provide complete threshold protection at all times with advanced motion sensors, Stan-Guard® threshold sensor, and doorway holding beam or Stan-Vision™ video sensors.
- Weather Wise™ switch reduces opening widths on larger door systems to save energy in cold or hot weather.
- Power-operated automatic sliding doors may be used as emergency egress doors because they “break-out” in the direction of egress.
- Microprocessor controllers, sensors and operators are available as retrofits to existing doors and older Stanley doors.